Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 10 - Kelly

Well, it's nearing the end of day 10 and I'm feeling too full for I think the first time on raw foods. I ate a bunch of onion bread and hummus and it's not a great feeling. Especially because the onion bread tastes really yummy while eating it, but then the taste stays in your mouth forever. No more of that for me.

One of the most noticeable results of this experiment for me is a more balanced appetite. It used to be when I got hungry, I was all of a sudden starving and felt like I had to eat immediately. Since eating raw I never feel like that, and have avoided the uncomfortable too full feeling also. It's really nice.

Menu for today:

-Black mango tea
-Pear
-Carrots, celery, and broccoli with hummus
-Salad (spinach, broccoli, zucchini, sprouted lentils, olive oil, salt & pepper) The sprouted lentils are a little strange to eat by the spoonful alone, but they're great in a salad, they blend right in. (See below post for lentil sprouting instructions!)
-Snacked on: dates, prunes, cantaloupe, pineapple, flax crackers
-Ate too much of: onion bread and hummus
-Getting the onion taste out of my mouth/settling my stomach with: Organic Rain vodka and diet tonic water

Cheers,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment